Taking good photos is an art, and making them look exactly the way you want is often achieved by editing or enhancing the photo in editing software. I'll show you some software to manipulate your photos and turn them into a masterpiece.
About Photo Editing and Enhancer Software
About Photo Editing Software
There may be things in your photo you wish to remove such as power lines or other people, which is when you can use photo editing software to remove them. You may also want to make your image size smaller to share online, and image editing software can help you do that quickly.
Key Benefits of Photo Editing
- Resize the photo for publishing online or printing
- Remove unwanted parts of the picture
- Add text or other drawings to the photo
About Photo Enhancer Software
When you take a photo, you are capturing the image the camera saw at the time. Sometimes the camera will underexpose the picture or not give you the balance of light you need to make the photo look amazing. Photo enhancer software will allow you to correct these issues and improve the look of your photo to get the desired appearance.
Key Benefits of Photo Enhancing
- Enhance the colors and other highlights in your photo
- Add filters to age your photo, make it black and white and more
- Improve the overall look of your photo for publishing online or printing
Photo Editing and Enhancer Software List
Image Enhancer Software
- Luminar 3 - Powerful image enhancer and cataloging software to organize and modify your photos. See my Luminar review for more details.
- Photolemur - Image enhancement using AI. (you can use the coupon code 596F065EC9 for 5% discount on a single license)
Photo Editing Software
- paint.net - Free image editing software with many tools to edit your photos.